Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bringing in the new year....with a bang!

This 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Cross-over was a gift to us from our family at S.R. Church.  I'm overwhelmed by not only the car, but by their love for my dd and me.


Back two seats down, allowing for a very spacious cargo area.


So what does a teenaged daughter do when she sits in it the first time?
Gets onto Mom's side and messes with the electronics----and just when
I'd had the seat adjusted perfectly.  Yahoo.


View with the back two seats upright.


The new on the left, the old on the right.  That Corolla served us well for 13 years, but even cars grow old and die.  I will sooooooo not miss having to scrape the ice off the INSIDE of the windshield.   Where to, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.