This potholder pattern calls for Original Sugar and Cream cotton; it is deceptively easy to work up. Since our car was out of commission, my busy fingers kept me less stressed. These potholders work beautifully-but don't get them wet and use them, you will burn your hands. Machine wash and machine or line dry. (PLEASE NOT THE CHANGES I MADE FROM THE FREE PATTERN LINK--USE AN H HOOK AND CHAIN 34 AS YOUR BASE; ALSO, SC THROUGH BOTH LOOPS OF STITCHES.) Find the free pattern here:
Different colors make the possibilities endless....
Fire-engine red has been fun to do...
This face-cloth is done in Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Cotton!"
I adapted the pattern from the designer; I wanted to make is a bit smaller and get rid of extra stitches. Find the free original pattern here:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.