I'm posting a pic of the zipper collection I now have....the 14" ones come from
www.wawak.com, a sewing company.
Until Feb. 28 if you buy two sets (25 various colors each) you get a third set free.
On the 14" zippers that works out to 26 cents each. Added to fabric I already have, these bags (the larger project bags) make good and inexpensive gifts.
Who says it's too early to start on Christmas??????
The 7" zippers work out to 20 cents each. I got the Wawak catalog from my hair stylist who is a quilter/seamstress. She says the sale happens 3-4 times a year.
If you are a fiendish zipper fan or user, make sure to get in on the sale.
Probably 150+ zippers.....oh, the things I can make!!
Some recent project bags
Triangle bags prepped and ready.....after all, it's supposed to snow this weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.