I achieved the look I was after; Christmas trees and quilts often elude me....I can see in my mind's eye what I want but often the materials are not available. Paper is cheap so best of all this wasn't costly. I ended up with 99 icicles, 23 peppermint sticks, 15 Victorian ornaments, a few oddment ornaments we previously had, 12 silver balls and white lights. One hundred percent fun and 90% free!
These sticks are two inches long and were wrapped around a size 7 knitting needle.
Believe it or not, I'd still like to put another 99 icicles on!
The tree took 4 hours to decorate---and it is only 4 ft. high.
I wanted the icicles to show up----and I often turn the lights off when I am decorating to see what spots look empty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.