Monday, June 8, 2015

weather and other items of interest

A storm came up about 30 minutes ago.  I rarely go out in this type of weather---but it was so beautiful that I was drawn to.  It cleared off, left a dull gray sky, and now a gentle rain.  Severe weather warnings surrounded us but oddly enough, our town wasn't in the mix.







 
 
Below:  These are EFA (Edith Flack-Ackley) dolls----well, the style is.  I made them a few years back but could never decide what to do about their hair.  Crocheted mohair seems to be a good answer for me. The auburn one on the left has a "high bun" in the back.  The braided wig strands are actually crocheted so no little girl can accidently pull them out of the wig.
Did I mention I have issues with cloth doll wigs? ha ha ha
I designed a Ginny doll dress pattern that only needs slight modification to fit these EFAs.  I'll post pics of them again once they are dressed! 
\
 


These squares were crocheted for Bridget's Cradles.  The one inch hearts are a ton of fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.